This special offer allows you to have a free skipass within the price of your stay at Au Charmant Petit Lac!
The “Sciaregratis” promotionis bookable only until a minimum of 7 days prior to your arrival, only with full advanced paiement not refundable. To the bookings made less than 7 days before the arrival it won’t be possible to use this promotion.
PROMOTION AVAILABILITY AND MINIMUM STAY REQUESTED:
- From wednesday 9th till thursday 24th of december 2020.
- From saturday 9th till sunday 31st january
- From saturday 20th march till sunday 11th april 2021
For each period above there are the following rules:
- Minimum 3 nights during the week skipass 50% discount:(Mon-Fri) with number days of skipass equal to number of nights in hotel. If the booking is for more than 3 days overweek, the number of days of skipass can be lower than the number of nights, but never lower than the above requested minimum.
- Minimum 4 nights including the weekend skipass 50% discount: with number days of skipass equal to number of nights in hotel. If the booking is for more than 4 days, the number of days of skipass can be lower than the number of nights, but never lower than the above requested minimum.
- Minimum 6 nights free skipass with number days of skipass equal to number of nights in hotel. If the booking is for more than 3 days overweek, the number of days of skipass can be lower than the number of nights, but never lower than the above requested minimum.
Please remember to specify if you want to buy insurance coverage.
In Champoluc, at 1568 meters, there is the base station of the cable car that leads to the ski area of the Crest, while, a few kilometers away, a funicular leads to the facilities of Frachey – Alpe Ciarcerio. In all, 14 red and 4 blue tracks that meander in front of the end of the chain of Monte Rosa with the peaks of Breithorn, Pollux and Castor.
Monterosa Ski is a secret to discover. The resort is located in the heart of the Italian Alps, at the foot of Monte Rosa, the second highest massif in Europe. It is a vast system of ski resorts: the main area “3 Valleys skis on” that offers slopes for beginners, playgrounds for children and descents decidedly more technical, is completed by the five resorts, small pearls of the skiable domaine.
The ski resort stretches between Piedmont and Valle d’Aosta, reaching a height of 3,250 meters, between the territories of Alagna Valsesia, Gressoney-La-Trinité and Champoluc. The small resorts offer, on the other hand, in each of the four valleys, endless activities on the snow at a lower price and at lower altitudes, and are therefore particularly suitable for families and beginners.
Do not miss the Fun Slope Bettaforca, the new Snowpark Alpe di Mera, the ski touring routes, the night descent on the international Leonardo David Special slope and the Monterosa Freeride Paradise, realm of off-piste skiing, of the unsolved snow and of the adrenaline to live on the sheets.
It is important to remember that the rescue on the track is paid (200€ per rescue). In case of an accident on the track you may use the insurance coverage only and exclusively by calling the emergency service on the track. It is possible to request the insurance at the time of the request of the ski pass, for an amount of 2€ per person per day.
The multi-day Ski Free is valid throughout the Monterosaski area that includes the turnstiles of Champoluc, Frachey, Brusson, Antagnod, Gressoney-La-Trinité, Gressoney-Saint-Jean and Alagna Valsesia, Champorcher.
The KEY CARD provided to customers can be returned ONLY and exclusively to the accommodation facility and not to the ticket office. A 5 € security deposit is required upon collection of the Key Card at the reception. Ski Passes Ski Free are not saleable and can be issued separately from hotel reservations.
Monterosa Spa and the Tourist Board reserve the right to make random checks to customers by verifying the compliance of the practice and the application of the rules of the promotion. Ski passes free of charge, like all other ski passes, are nominative and not transferable to third parties. In case of serious irregularities on the part of customers, Monterosa Spa reserves the right to take appropriate measures, such as sanctions.
The skipass must always be accompanied by the sheet/receipt in which data such as: name, surname, insurance, days of validity of the ticket are specified.
In case of cancellation of the reservation by the client, nothing will be refunded to the client by the property. The promotion is non-refundable and payment must be made at the time of booking.
In case of adverse weather at the beginning of the season (lack of snow), it is possible for the customer to move his reservation to future date (in the periods Ski free), which however can not be changed in the number of nights and then of days of skipass.